- being sick. Stupid runny nose, stupid cough, stupid temperature.
- having to look after children when I'm sick. Especially a sick child.
- not having any inspiration. (Anyone who leaves a comment saying I don't have to post every day will get virtually punched in the mouth. You have been warned.)
- not being funny. I can do funny, dammit, just not when I have drip-nose.
- not sleeping. Did I mention the sick kid? (I think the other one is catching it, too.)
- having to be responsible (walking to school, making sure everyone is fed, changing fucking crappy nappies, wiping fucking snotty noses, inserting fucking thermometers into various fucking orifices).
Wednesday, 16 December 2009
I'm sick of