- My weekend sleep is thwarted by Jack's Saturday morning swimming lessons.
- My mother-daughter shopping and hairdresser trip was ruined by an as yet unidentified virus which has invaded the daughter part of the mother-daughter combination.
- My brilliant plan to ditch the baby at creche and go to the gym on Monday has been ruined already by Jack and Marie's school because they have the day off. For Valentine. What crap.
- There is also no peace and quiet in this house since Charlie has learned to roll over and to scream, both in the same week. He uses his high-pitched scream when he's not happy, which is basically when he's not being entertained or has turned over onto his tummy and can't roll back. Which is every time anyone puts him down.
- And so on and so forth. Woe is me. With my perfect babies and my lovely husband and no money worries. Oh yeah I'm having a completely undeserved self-pity-party. (I do know that.)
The bastard. I hate it when he's right. For once I won't even make him apologise.
At least my hair is pretty.