Monday, 18 April 2016

Weekend off

I had the weekend off. Off everything. Officially, I had a 'writing weekend', and I did write and loved it. But mainly I didn't have to do anything for anyone all weekend. Ate on my own, slept on my own, walked on my own. In a place that looked like this:



and like this:


I've come back with recharged batteries. And an overwhelming feeling of gratitude because Babes not only accepts that I need this time off, but also encourages me to take it. I'm already wondering when I can have another one...

7 comments:

  1. Excellent. So glad to hear it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fine! That's nourishment for the soul.

    -invisigal

    ReplyDelete
  3. Everybody needs a recharge now and then! The scenery is beautiful...

    ReplyDelete
  4. That idea to have a weekend to yourself sounds delightful.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope you're keeping well, Mwa!

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment, make my day!